Sign in to follow this  
Rotorteck Performance

This is my 383 chev S13.

Hey all I am going to make a section on the build up of my S13 .

The car to date has a Small block chev in it . 383 cube . with 8:1:1 forged blower pistons . and will be turbocharged by a GT55 and 65 mm HKS w/G .

the car has been fitted with a BN wide body with 18 by 12 rear wheels and 18 11 on the front , brembo brakes , 365mm rotors and more Ill get some pics up soon . am hoping to make in the 1200-1400hp area it is a promo car for my business so I am having to go a little silly with it . the car will be runing alky , powerglide box custom fabricated inlet and JEGGS Heads , 16 1800cc alky injectors and a 100mm throttle body . :woot:

I am also going to be looking for a sponsers that may want to help out parts wise and painting things like that so if anyone is interested to have a talk about this you can contact me . Leigh Walker 0414 750 673 . or via PM .

it is a promo car for my business    so I am having to go a little silly with it .

:lol: I loved that bit, you have to do you? :P

f**ken hell though, this thing sounds off its head :o . Got some pics??

What is the car going to be mainly used for? Drags i presume?

THE CAR WILL BE USED FOR DRIFT , DRAG , DYNO COMPS , GENERAL TRACK AND THE CAR WILL ALSO BE GETTING REGISTERED AND AN ENGINEERS CERT DONE ON IT BUT IT HAS TO GO NA AT THE MOMENT AND KEEP A ORIGINAL CORVET MANIFOLD AND STANDARD INJECTION FOR THE ENGINEER . IT SHOULD NOT REALLY BE ALLOWED TO GET DONE FOR ENGINEERS BUT IT'S NOT WHAT YOU KNOW IT'S WHO YOU KNOW . B) SO ONCE ALL THE ENGINEERS HAS BEEN DONE IT WILL GET THE TURBO KIT BOLTED ON AND ALL THE NEW SHEET METAL MANIFOLD ETC AND THEY PUSH 25 PSI AND SEE WHAT COMES OF IT . I HAVE DELT WITH A FEW TURBOCHARGED V8'S THERE IS A BLUE LX TORI THAT RUNS AT CALDER I BUILT THAT AND I AM REBUILDING THE STREET SWEEPER CAR AT THE MOMENT MARK 1 CORTINA 350CHEV SINGLE TURBO . THE TORI HAS RUN 9.4 155MPH AND THE IS A VIDEO ON FULL BOOST OF THE CAR . BUT THE SILVIA IS BUILD TO DO OUTRIGHT POWER GOING FOR NUMBERS . I WANT TO HAVE THE WORLDS MOST POWERFUL DRIFT CAR JUST FOR A WANK . SO IT WILL BE A GOOD CAR TO SPONSOR TO IF ANYONE IS INTERESTED AS IT WILL GET NOTICED .

Caps-Lock button is to the left of the letter A, please note for future typing.. -.-

Other then that, seems like you've got your self one hell of a project.

how about you sponsor me, and ill convert to v8 :P

I would really love to see a well setup S13 running either a ford BOSS 260, or a nice holden LS1...either of those 2 engines modified to rev safley I think would be heaps of fun!

I really really hope you suceede with this, I'm pretty sure a chev into a sil has bever been done before!

Good luck.

I really really hope you suceede with this, I'm pretty sure a chev into a sil has bever been done before!

Good luck.

been done several times, not my cup of tea but i respect all "good" automobile so kudos for trying

i think it sounds like an awsome project.... sorta like having robbies motor in my silvos.... :)

pics are definately needed dude......

very cool project tho...

Yeah I am touching myself just thinking about this project..sounds sooooooo awesome!

Why not blow it witha big vortech or something?

Hahahaha fark yeah, thats crazy

Definately chuck some pics up

Awesome sounding ride. Look forward to seeing the photos and see it doing the rounds when finished.

lol that thing is gonna seriously f**king fly man i hope u get the numbers your after lol sponser me ill definatley drop a v8 in my 800kilo car for the fun of it

sorry guys I am having trouble getting pics of the car atm but I do have some old ones of it when it was getting the BN wide body fitted to it and I think I have one when the motor in without any of the manifold or turbo setup etc . just a block and heads the motor does sit back a bit . I did modify the tunnel to fit the motor as I have a powerglide in it but if one this conversion was to be preformed with a manual gearbox you would not have to mod the tunnel I only did it as we had problems fitting the starter motor in .

1300wagonwithdoorson0342op.jpg

1300wagonwithdoorson0376lk.jpg

1300wagonwithdoorson0398zp.jpg

00002795eg.jpg

00002789jl.jpg

wait till its got the heads on and all the ancillary gear in the engine bay - it'll fill up quick.

its not as long cos its a v motor, not an in-line. :)

I will get some new pics up soon just have to fix the computer and get the camera working . just done have much time ATM .

The motor sits back further that a sr in it and even with the manifold and acc on it it still does not take up much room in there .

cant wait for the pics. it sure sounds like a great project car. nice idea! i like the 'most powerful drift car' bit too!!!

thats hot! cant wait to see pics. never heard of anything other than a turbo'd engine in a silv though :S but cool none the less

man dont get wrong love silvias but thats just DUMB. an aussie engine in a JAP peice of ART specially a V8.

you are a tool nur.spec, go home.

man dont get wrong love silvias but thats just DUMB. an aussie engine in a  JAP peice of ART specially a V8.

Dude, your a moron....

ROFL @ S13 being art

fvck off the SR20 for a nice big torquey 8. Yes, it's dumb :S

Good luck with it, looks sick :D

well I like silvias but it would not go as far to say that they are a piece of art and If I could build an SR that would hold anything near to the motor that I am building with the same reliabilty I would have chose the SR but that is never going to happen .

My best mates S14 is a hole lot of fun to drive with 530 BHP SR20 but I chose the V8 to be different as there is quite a few big powered silvias around now with sr's . his car won the auto salon Dyno conp with 387kw atw with a few problems . we cracked the exhaust manifold on the day but we still ran and won . but the amount of money the motor cost to build somthing like this I cant justify spending . I can spend Half that amount and doubble Power and talk . I ant no million air so I kept it simple , BIG CUBES / BIG TURBO / BIG TORQUE for little money . this is his car in the pic belowe but If you want that much power from an sr you have to sleave it and all sorts of thing wich ends up costing alot of money which I simply dont have . and for the people that have been to my workshop will under stand I do deal with alot of V8 stuff which I have for years so It came second nature to me to put a v8 in it . Ill show a pics of cars that I have built and cars that I am currently building .

1300wagonwithdoorson0469np.jpg

This Pic is of a car that I am building for a Customer at the moment it is a R32 GTR . stroked 2.8 the full works on the motor T51 spl etc custom plenum bu me and heaps more I cant give out to much on this car . But even If I where to build an RB series engine and use it in my silv8 again I would be having to spend this sort of money of this car . which I can tell you now that this customer has spent more than going out and buying 4 GTR's to start with . and it still no doubt wount have the reliabilty of the motor I am building for a fraction of the price .

dynoday1798pj.jpg

and last this is a tori that I did with a large turbo set up . ( simple draw through system ) this car was build on a budget and has worked grate . simple engine basic turbo set up just big . C16 fuel this motor still even runs standard rods etc and the motor has made 440rwkw for the price of a set of 18inch wheels . the car has run 9.4 155mph and is still going strong . there is a movie of it on full boost watch the car with slicks let loose half track and then picture my sil doing that at 100mph :D this is the whole reason I have gone with the old donk of a V8 .

toriands130182yz.jpg

Edited by Rotorteck Performance

This is my new manifold . it will be very similar to a V8 super car style but with a plenum and twin throttles . I will get a few more pics up of it soon once all finished . the one in the bottom pic is the one I am going to use for track and drift work as the long square runner has suprisingly made alot more torque than the round runner and throttle in the top pic . both of the systems have 8 seperate throttle bodys and built in injector bosses . the bottom one that I am going to use has square throttle butterflys .

me0710gv.jpg

me0741op.jpg

this is another very old pic of the car when it first came down to my shed for the fitting of the chev . I will get some new and updated ones soon .

me0468fm.jpg