Sign in to follow this  
Rotorteck Performance

few pix of the cars we are building at the moment

The 2 next cars in the pix are cars I am building At the moment . sorry this may take a while to load there are a few pix

just thought I might show a few pics of the motor I have just built and am now fitting it back to the car . Im not going to give out much specs on the motor as the customer does not want it out .

I have built the motor starting with a new nismo block and a 2.8 billet strocker kit . runs as you can see a T51 SPL kai turbo 65mm HKS waste gate custom manifold etc . it is all build in house . machine work to fab work by Us .

it is in a R32 GTR . PPG dog box also .

here are a few pics of the GTR .

1300wagonwithdoorson0011fw.jpg

This is the custom Plenum I am doing for it . Yes some might notice it is not alloy in fact it is stainless steel . just to be different .

1300wagonwithdoorson0037gp.jpg

just so you can see how it went togeather .

dynoday1468ii.jpg

dynoday1809wx.jpg

dynoday0641uc.jpg

this is the XR6 turbo we are doing aswell .

This we have done rods , pistons , cams , computer , Custom plenum and new turbo set up as you can tell . , balanced , new cooler , oil coolers , powerglide gearbox , will be 4 link rear end and 9 inch . full balanced botom end knife edged crank etc . list goes on . Once again done in house .

please let me know what you think or the colour skeem on the rocker cover . I think it looks shit . but that is the colours customer wanted .

we are hoping to get near to 1000hp out of this so keep your eyes out as I will keep you posted as to weather we get it .

we are trying to get the fastest street driven XR6 turbo in aus out of this and I am sure we will .

me0821je.jpg

me0835dv.jpg

me0841lz.jpg

and just for a laugh , I did a intercooler set up on a Merk VITO van deisel . and a new air in take . and a bit of polishing .

me0165be.jpg

and here is a rear wing that I built onto a mark 1 cortina drag car it runs a 350 chev with a hugh mumbo turbo set up that we built . and I had to add 7 inches to the car to get a better wheel base . should be out running low 8's high 7's soon . I have been using this as a morning tea bench of late . :)

me0339lo.jpg

Its a plane its a bird its f****** great :yes:

Edited by Tokyo

hehe nothing like a bit of shameless self promotion eh!

pics are great keep em coming... - that r32 looks like one tough customer.

while your at it why don't you tell us all where you are - I'm sure someone will ask you soon enough after seeing some of this work.

Yes this is true the GTR is mainly for drag use and track use . but the car still has reg so it will go out for a bit of a thrash on the roads ocasionaly but once pulled over it aint going back out there .

and the XR6 will still be pulling a trailer to work each day . LOL :D

<_ im not sure i am able to say where my shop is wont get baned as a sponsor .>

this is another conversion I am also doing on a older 2 door proton shaped lancer . I have converted the car to EVO 3 running gear and have put a diff in the back aswell so it is now 4X4 . the motor was built in house by me and should be a nasty bit of gear . Crank , rods , pistons , big cams . P&P , No ballance shafts in the motor , custom built Adjustable cam gears , fully balanced bottom end ect . custom plenum , GT35/40 , turbosmart gate 42mm . 3.5inch exhaust . front & rear arftermarket diffs . custom cage . big fuel system . 2 of 040 pumps . JAZ fuel cell . will have no interior . and the car is now getting a wide body moulded onto it of a Honda civis kit from the states . wants to run 18 by 11's all round .

once again bit of street driving but mainly track , drag and we are going to drift it in the big events . ( drift nats etc ) just take the front diff out .

me0089af.jpg

1300wagonwithdoorson0239ek.jpg

this is a pic or the rear end with the diff in .

rotorteck0468vg.jpg

man they are some nice cars big money on them aswell...

my mate has an import 3 door lancer with an evo 3 motor in it but only fwd and he pulled 170kwatw @7psi with plenty more to go but he cant keep the intercooler pipes connected coz they keep popin off

that cortina is tough as mate

love it

I'm impressed with your skyline and the XR6!!! very nice

and i have 2 agree with your on there choice of rocker covers in the XR6. not the prettiest one ive every seen :S

love the 32 gtr.. looks crazy dude.. where abouts you located? syd, melb?..

yeah the colour is dam ugly but He told me to do orange rocker cover and blue top cover .

Yes I am in melbourne . im still not sure weather I am allowed to say where my shop is because I am not a sponser . Ill say eastern sub . Lilydale .

Am I ??? <_>

the cortina looks a bit better from the front .

dynoday2525cm.jpg

BTW the guy that owns the XR6 turbo that I am building also owns the Lancer that I am doing to .

your mates lancer that runs the front wheel drive would be a fun as car to drive . I know as before I did the conversion on this lancer to 4x4 it was getting driven around for a year with a 1.8 det GSR motor that I did the conversion on years ago . big torque steer . LOTS of fun . it used to supprise lots of cars .

Edited by Rotorteck Performance

I think as a business you can post here about your projects etc. which alot of people would be interested in and answer tech questions

but you shouldnt endeavour to act as a trader through the site without sponsoring.

Some nice work there mate... :woot:

Hope all goes well with the build ups

It would be good to see what the XR6 makes power and torque wise

Milo

if there is quite a bit of interest in the work I do by people on here . I might become a sponser . that is my plan but I want to see if there is much interest in the sort of mods I do on cars .

yeah the VITO goes slower now . :S but it sound cool and looks heaps better . :ph34r:

hey just curious had many people notice that I welded up the RB16 on the timing cover and filed it to a 28 ???

just post ur business detail in your signatrure.

no harm in that champ!

hey just curious had many people notice that I welded up the RB16 on the timing cover and filed it to a 28 ???

yeah i was wondering about that!