Sign in to follow this  
RaceDates

2012 ANNUAL BEN SIMPSON MEMORIAL CRUISE

sadly i wont be taking my ute, but i will be in my mates s1 rx7 but sadly his rims had bald tires so we will be running doggy black stockies :(

Was good, pissing down with rain just as we left.

However pick up your rubbish, it looked absolutely terrible once all the cars had left West Lakes.

Nice to see Pickering, I saw that Daihatsu, I know your secret.

Will have pics up soon.

Nice work Sapol, defecting cars on a charity cruise yet letting imports get nicked every night...

I guess actual police work is a thing of the past hey...

Nice work Sapol, defecting cars on a charity cruise yet letting imports get nicked every night...

That made no sense...

Where there defects or not on the charity cruise ?

14 bike cops for a cruise is excesive.

Guess theres no real crime happening in adelaide hey.

Good turn out tho. fk the popo.

Get nicked = stolen.

Cops let cars get stolen every night, yet defect cars raising money for charity.

So yes, there was defects, they lined tap's rd waiting for cars then pulling them into side streets

Left after the meadows stop over. All good- had 2 ladies behind me in blue s15 lockup once which made me nervous, lol.

Saw tons of cops but didn't see defects?

Was at the initial meet point for just 10mins and saw a lot of nice cars... That slammed Volvo was very slammed.

Hope there weren't any mishaps... I noticed it started to rain just after we left.

Looking forward to seeing some pics!

the girl and i stopped at Meadows. was a good evening for the part that we were in :) no cops stopping traffic tonight though, except the one that was letting people out of the car park. i thought there'd be more of that tbh. less cops in amongst cars this time though.

14 bike cops for a cruise is excesive.

there was 26 last year if i remember correctly.

the guy in the white (longreach?) ute for pulled over. not sure what he was doing either, he'd just taken off from a set of lights, no skids no nothing.

did you get defected?

Left after the meadows stop over. All good- had 2 ladies behind me in blue s15 lockup once which made me nervous, lol.

Saw tons of cops but didn't see defects?

i had an impreza (not sure on variant) behind me who got a bit of a fright when everyone in front of me stopped rather suddenly... he quickly learned what braking distance is after that though.

Edited by pyro

was awsome. saw no defects.

cops stopped traffic to let cars through and did a good job i thought.

was a great night again. had a lot of fun. some really nice cars out as well. cant wait too see some of the pictures that were taken.

I also saw no defects.. I wonder how many people got defected on the way home though by cops not involved in the cruise?

I saw the police being helpful and directing traffic to let all of us through. Even saw a couple cars take off full limiter bashing; turning right at a t-junction in the hills, there was a bike cop behind them and he didn't pull them over or anything.

Great cruise.

Heard there were a few defects, but for stupd things like commodores with 20 inch rims and no springs. Thats just stupid.

Saw the cops help direct traffic at a few p[laces along the cruise including all the way to Balhannah and to Birdwood.

Awesome turnout, photo's up soon

even though i did keep distance, some people need to seriously stop slamming on their brakes lol there was a lot of that, other than that it was fun.

great cruise, hated to see a defect so early on in the cruise... Only had one problem with the cruise, some f**k head in a xr5 was sitting right behind us up our ass with his high beam on.... Whoever you are next show some respect......

I think I saw that slammed Volvo get done by a bike cop sadly. Also noticed two dogboxes sitting next to a petty station near Fulham Gardens and I wasn't sure if they were waiting to get their defect on or not. I missed the initial meet up at West Lakes but took the Tiguan out to cruise with a few dudes up until Brighton area. Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe through the hills.

In my opinion best cruise I have been on some awesome cars

Sucked into the cops on bikes gettig rained on lol

One *richard cranium* rego number Xfy 974 red r32 wanker over taking me at 130 kph or someshit in the hills for no reason massive gay metal spoiler stock ride hight and letting his blow of valve of every 2 seconds always has to be a idiot like you smh!!

But overall great night no of a dude getting pulled over for taking corners to sharp but cops ended up giving his car a compliment and didn't defect him!

was an awesome cruise with an Awesome turnout :)

it was worth the 600 km drive!

yeah where are the pictures ?

i have a video of the whole cruise from balhannah :)

In my opinion best cruise I have been on some awesome cars

Sucked into the cops on bikes gettig rained on lol

One *richard cranium* rego number Xfy 974 red r32 wanker over taking me at 130 kph or someshit in the hills for no reason massive gay metal spoiler stock ride hight and letting his blow of valve of every 2 seconds always has to be a idiot like you smh!!

But overall great night no of a dude getting pulled over for taking corners to sharp but cops ended up giving his car a compliment and didn't defect him!

did see said red 32 man, was acting like a dick , blow off valves r cool (n) i like 6 gears and a v8 now k thxbi lol

I think I saw that slammed Volvo get done by a bike cop sadly. Also noticed two dogboxes sitting next to a petty station near Fulham Gardens and I wasn't sure if they were waiting to get their defect on or not. I missed the initial meet up at West Lakes but took the Tiguan out to cruise with a few dudes up until Brighton area. Hope everyone had fun and stayed safe through the hills.

hahahah it had airbags

Was a fun cruise had a blast , cops were pretty chill although there was a lot of em , there were a few sketchey drivers acting like it was some time attack through the hills Though lol. Thanks to the organisers did a great job was a good turnout.

Was a really good cruise, good to see the turnout, and a majority of people behaving. The new bus did pretty well, i think a few people musta thought i was a random straggler for a little bit until Lukey hung out the back window with camera in hand

Cheers to everyone who gave us a bit of room as we were pulling that big tree branch off the road coming over the crest into Birdwood. Didnt want to see an accident from people driving around it on the wrong side of the road

Was a good cruise... I was in the grey s15 with black drifteks and had "180sx" fluttering in my window every 5 seconds for a while and a white 32 4 door doing the same thing which annoyed me but other than awesome cruise