Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

Ant, Are you coming?

Sure, should be easy enough!

If you can give me info on a date i may be able to pick you up from the airport or whomever depending on time.

Liam gets in at 6:20pm, He's set for a list.

Still waiting on Vod to BOOK ZEE DAMN FLIGHTS.

So there you go Vod, You have two ppl willing to pick you up.

So Ants in.. Excellent...

Mang. I am 200% in.

It will be the first time I do something like this, So why the f**k not? I already took some annual leave for this shit should I end up lost in melb. (If you were in a state that you did not know, Drinking, Not a single soul knows you, Wouldn't you party hard?)

I will be buying the ticket on wednesday night. I will make it as close as Liams. What airport is he getting to?

Looks like Truck isn't coming.

Yeh dunno

f**k you mang. C'mon. I need to meet a cima driver! :D If doing the interstate! Your first few beers is on me!

Ant, Are you coming?

If you can give me info on a date i may be able to pick you up from the airport or whomever depending on time.

Big gay hugs!

WOO!

I dare say, He is going to Tullamarine. Who teh fk goes to Avalon unless the tickets like 30 bucks one way :lol:

Either way, You have lifts to the airport and back, And a place to crash.

You can tell your un-clean room mate you hired someone from NSW to kick his ass and overlook the cleaning process XD

Enflamed, I take it your not a pussy like truck and will be there?

Edited by Vodkashot

Ant, Are you coming?

Mang. I am 200% in.

It will be the first time I do something like this, So why the f**k not? I already took some annual leave for this shit should I end up lost in melb. (If you were in a state that you did not know, Drinking, Not a single soul knows you, Wouldn't you party hard?)

I will be buying the ticket on wednesday night. I will make it as close as Liams. What airport is he getting to?

Yeh dunno

f**k you mang. C'mon. I need to meet a cima driver! :D If doing the interstate! Your first few beers is on me!

Ant, Are you coming?

Big gay hugs!

WOO!

I dare say, He is going to Tullamarine. Who teh fk goes to Avalon unless the tickets like 30 bucks one way :lol:

You can tell your un-clean room mate you hired someone from NSW to kick his ass and overlook the cleaning process XD

I could bitchslap my housemate and he would end his life.

Guys a fragile emo f**ker. I gotta be careful what I say to him because I might make him committ suicide. Im being SRS too..

Truck are you still in for winton?

110% there

A bitch and unclean too?

Might aswell have a vegetable for a housemate...

Clearly depressed house mate is clearly depressed..... Does he smoke the reefer?

110% there

Cabin 5?

Edited by Gareth01

Clearly depressed house mate is clearly depressed..... Does he smoke the reefer?

110% there

Cabin 5?

Slip offered me a bed in the team uphate cabin for cash money and i think I was meant to tell you?

But I'd definatley be up for that

Somebody Pm me the details of the meet up

I'm not scrolling through to find all the details

I just have to work out the money situation

Flights will only be about $130 all up and I'd only need one day off work

Who's cheap for insurance? I need something for the S13

Justcar or enthusiast that's your 2 choices

Edited by Stig Mick

Ant, Are you coming?

Mang. I am 200% in.

Yeh dunno

f**k you mang. C'mon. I need to meet a cima driver! biggrin.png If doing the interstate! Your first few beers is on me!

Ant, Are you coming?

Big gay hugs!

WOO!

I dare say, He is going to Tullamarine. Who teh fk goes to Avalon unless the tickets like 30 bucks one way laugh.png

Post details somewhere I got no idea wtf is going on.

Bitch slap him slip and I'll come be your housemate and you can show me the ropes to becoming a bird hitler

Edited by EnFlaMEd

110% there

Cabin 5?

Slip offered me a bed in the team uphate cabin for cash money and i think I was meant to tell you?

Cabin 5.

Enflamed,

Be in melb 4th of Feb (Saturday) . We gon' get f**ked up.

No excuses.

Why is everyone so sooky? Lifes not f**king hard at the age of 18.

Bitch slap him slip and I'll come be your housemate and you can show me the ropes to becoming a bird hitler

....?

tumblr_lophcsxoWt1qhvrl8o1_400.jpg

Just come anyways man. Like I've said below, Am able to pick ppl up from the airport. Whoever is lucky enough to get in first can be picked up by me in the Silvia :lol: Wonder how long till I get defected...

And I can teach you the ways, Young Grasshopper. Just get on that damn plane and fly over. Want to make this a big one!

Wife said I can go I just have to work out the money situation

Its the 4th of Feb, Which is a Saturday night. Ppl can help out and pick up whoever from the airport. I have x3 couches in my near empty house but can accomodate. Just don't bitch and moan if you wake up with a Gimp Ball in your mouth haha

Srs......

110% there

Cabin 5?

WTF is cabin 5? :lol:

Cabin 5 slipy. Learn the number so you can find home. Cabin 5. Apparently the best cabin according to the guy to.... Best cabin with no ensuit that is.

Cabin 5 slipy. Learn the number so you can find home. Cabin 5. Apparently the best cabin according to the guy to.... Best cabin with no ensuit that is.

Oh we have Cabin 5....

Truck you knob jockey, Thats the Cabin your staying at...

How many beds were there again? Cos its Gman, Brizey, Truck and me... Pretty sure there was a 5th bed for Hollands?

hmm Ill look into flights. Not keen on an early sunday flight home though. Last time I went to melb for a gig I got about 2 hours sleep before walking miles to the bus stop and then the flight home. It was hell.

5th bed for Dan that is correct.

ive got the ok from the woman. probably gunna come ovwr with truck.

Prepare for me being a drunken dick.

Sick! cabin is now full!!

Just come anyways man. Like I've said below, Am able to pick ppl up from the airport. Whoever is lucky enough to get in first can be picked up by me in the Silvia :lol: Wonder how long till I get defected...

And I can teach you the ways, Young Grasshopper. Just get on that damn plane and fly over. Want to make this a big one!

Its the 4th of Feb, Which is a Saturday night. Ppl can help out and pick up whoever from the airport. I have x3 couches in my near empty house but can accomodate. Just don't bitch and moan if you wake up with a Gimp Ball in your mouth haha

Srs......

Don't bitch??? I practically insist on it, I'll feel hurt if it doesn't happen

Just come anyways man. Like I've said below, Am able to pick ppl up from the airport. Whoever is lucky enough to get in first can be picked up by me in the Silvia laugh.png Wonder how long till I get defected...

Srs......

Your new nickname will be J's if you don't go through with it now.

Excellent... Cabin 5 will be the gay orgy cabin....

Cabin 5.... Where being straight is just like being a straight flight attendant.... NOT WORKING.

Just come anyways man. Like I've said below, Am able to pick ppl up from the airport. Whoever is lucky enough to get in first can be picked up by me in the Silvia laugh.png Wonder how long till I get defected...

Srs......

Ill double Gimp Ball you precious. Just be there for fun times. ;)

I have no money or I would go to meet the slippery gypsys.

This Charade has been so molested... there's gasket glue blocking holes to coolant and intakes and shit... I also found a squishy silicone ring covered in gasket glue in the coolant passages/gallery.

16012012310.jpg

Also Truck if you meant me I haven't got any messages from you so f**kthatshit.jpg

Edited by TheApothecary

hitler_bird_by_princesscallie-d2zvxxs.png

My new DP once I get back from work later.. Its quite fitting :lol: Might even use it for my business cards later on in the year.. Bird Hitler ain't a bad business name hahaha

I have no money or I would go to meet the slippery gypsys.

This Charade has been so molested... there's gasket glue blocking holes to coolant and intakes and shit... I also found a squishy silicone ring covered in gasket glue in the coolant passages/gallery.

16012012310.jpg

Also Truck if you meant me I haven't got any messages from you so f**kthatshit.jpg

Be cheap and just bus it over.. Will cost you like 30 one way from memory. Come for one night then head on back home. Will be definently worth it... Would be good to meet you, My Metal Head brother...

Off to work I go.... Talk to you guys a little later on... Much :wub:

Edited by Slippery Gypsy