Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

wtf is this arrow to the knee shit?

I dont get it?

Ha noticed the steal before I read the post. Well stolen and yeah funny to remember shit like that. Had a massive walk down memory lane with some random uk couple I made friends with in Byron about super ted, we even watch some of an ep on my phone when we were at the pub.

I actually hadn't thought of it till then. You remember these anorexic f**ks?

8b73e2f6.jpg

Not really. Maybe after my time and when I lived in the country we only had 9 and abc so if it was on something else might have missed it..... Also I haven't been very nice to my brain so I could just be missing that bit..........

How about this super disturbing totally inappropriate movie for kids.

watershipdown.jpg

Yeh it was pretty bloody old. It's one of the old shows that I'd still watch like super Ted and banana man

Don't know any of them haha and animal farm is the name of a very disturbing prono I seen once

Banana man reminded me of this.

superted.jpg

Skeleton reminds me of Rallyyeeee

Skeleton.jpg

Don't know any of them haha and animal farm is the name of a very disturbing prono I seen once

Haha seems everyones seen that but me and I am glad. If I could unwatch 2 girls 1 cup I probably would..... Probably....

I actually hadn't thought of it till then. You remember these anorexic f**ks?

8b73e2f6.jpg

I remember that shit!!!!!!!

Also I read watership down when I was about 10 and thought it was the f**king bomb back then along with the movie.

Haha seems everyones seen that but me and I am glad. If I could unwatch 2 girls 1 cup I probably would..... Probably....

Lol

Most people wouldn't know that 2 Girls 1 Cup is just the trailer for an entire movie of that stuff haha the movies called Hungry Bitches

Lol

Most people wouldn't know that 2 Girls 1 Cup is just the trailer for an entire movie of that stuff haha the movies called Hungry Bitches

Really? I know I'm going to regret this but I'm going to research that fact.

And another. Could probably make a future meme from some of the screen caps on google. It was actually a pretty brutal cartoon for kids. Main characters dying bloody violent deaths.

aofw.jpg

I was laying in bed chillin, and then I got the feeling; "Gareth needs me!"

Lo and behold, what I find!

Ahh, ahh, ahh.... Ok you were correct. f**k I was having second thoughts before I hit search and f**k should I have run with that. Well those were 100% the most disturbing images I've ever seen on google images.

like so

animalsoffathingwood.jpg

Robotech was the best show I ever saw.I really should down load or buy the whole lot one day

Can't remember what this show was called only this characters name.

BuzzSaw_by_JazylH.jpg

Can't remember what this show was called only this characters name.

BuzzSaw_by_JazylH.jpg

Figured it out.

silverhawks.jpg

Man haven't seen half the shows your putting up haha I had no childhood :(