Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

Nah he's chill as, only mad when his car is in pieces.

True story.jpg

So hes never chill?

loooooooooooool

Boss has realised i am in 'slack f**k' mode.

Like. ill get everything done booked in for me today. but im not going to smash it out hell quick.

And i have no aircon in my car.

I have aircon in my car but I never use it. Sucks vital power from the engine yo! Lol. Nah I've used it for like 2 minutes last week. Car was sluggish so I thought f**k that I'll deal with the heat like a BAWS!

I take the GREX gearknob into work too so it stays cool. Learnt my lesson pretty quick on that one as it burns when hot. Need a Nismo leather gearknob soonish.

Leather is not much better and grax gear knob is boss! I always just put my glasses case over mine because f**k carrying my gear knob round with me like a knob. f**k me it is amazing how bloody hot those things get though.

I have aircon in my car but I never use it. Sucks vital power from the engine yo! Lol. Nah I've used it for like 2 minutes last week. Car was sluggish so I thought f**k that I'll deal with the heat like a BAWS!

I take the GREX gearknob into work too so it stays cool. Learnt my lesson pretty quick on that one as it burns when hot. Need a Nismo leather gearknob soonish.

Leather is not much better and grax gear knob is boss! I always just put my glasses case over mine because f**k carrying my gear knob round with me like a knob. f**k me it is amazing how bloody hot those things get though.

True. But I've chucked it in my glovebox before and came out after work and put it back on but was still nearly just as hot as if I just left it there in the sun. And I've left it in the centre console too, same thing. So bugger it, I thought I'd lug it in my bag at work.

Crist if your 2l TURBO car is sluggish with the AC on I wonder why my 1.8L NA is fine without it :S seriously AC was put in cars for a reason... to keep you cool. If you're babying it everywhere anyway I highly doubt there would be much difference anyway.

The 5 has standard fabric seats but they still get SO hot in the sun, that and the leather steering wheel + gear knob as well. Oh and the metal plate as you get in the door, its fun hitting that with your leg.

Some 74 year old dude with half a wooden leg looked at the 5 on the weekend. He's taking his time making up his mind though. Had to know exactly what paint it was, so he can speak to his painter if need be (paint is in good condition). Then he wants an RAA check and THEN he might decide if he wants it or not :S

LOL 'carrying my gearknob around with me like a knob' hahahahahha

Edited by schmenz

Boss came with revised specs today. The two apartments I have just completed now need to be stripped and rewired. f**king Yay *milkshake*!

Not a fan of aircon, heater to max year round and flick sweat at people who dare make eye contact.

Stripper poles should move around violently, it would add an extra degree of fun to it. EXTREME POLE DANCING

Crist if your 2l TURBO car is sluggish with the AC on I wonder why my 1.8L NA is fine without it confused.gif seriously AC was put in cars for a reason... to keep you cool. If you're babying it everywhere anyway I highly doubt there would be much difference anyway.

The 5 has standard fabric seats but they still get SO hot in the sun, that and the leather steering wheel + gear knob as well. Oh and the metal plate as you get in the door, its fun hitting that with your leg.

Some 74 year old dude with half a wooden leg looked at the 5 on the weekend. He's taking his time making up his mind though. Had to know exactly what paint it was, so he can speak to his painter if need be (paint is in good condition). Then he wants an RAA check and THEN he might decide if he wants it or not confused.gif

Tell the guy to f**k off and without some kind of deposit(enough to cover the costs of getting it looked at) your not going to go and do it.

fking amen! in my s13 i had some isotta gearknob, or something like that. was solid metal either way. i actually blistered my hand one afternoon, trying to drive it home after work. *I love my mum*.

+1 to no aircon either. feels like it robs me of nearly 30%.

Crist if your 2l TURBO car is sluggish with the AC on I wonder why my 1.8L NA is fine without it confused.gif seriously AC was put in cars for a reason... to keep you cool. If you're babying it everywhere anyway I highly doubt there would be much difference anyway.

normally I'm with you, but belting the f**k out of it > being cool.

Crist if your 2l TURBO car is sluggish with the AC on I wonder why my 1.8L NA is fine without it :S seriously AC was put in cars for a reason... to keep you cool. If you're babying it everywhere anyway I highly doubt there would be much difference anyway.

Some 74 year old dude with half a wooden leg looked at the 5 on the weekend. He's taking his time making up his mind though. Had to know exactly what paint it was, so he can speak to his painter if need be (paint is in good condition). Then he wants an RAA check and THEN he might decide if he wants it or not :S

Tell the guy to f**k off and without some kind of deposit(enough to cover the costs of getting it looked at) your not going to go and do it.

Don't worry he'll be paying for the RAA check and I wont be going out of my way for it to happen! he was really nice and his mate is in the MX5 Club of Aus as well, lol. but he was really really nice so I guess its ok.

Just buy the bloody car!

inverted_crucifix.jpg

I did this last night.

Pics or it didn't happen. Morning to, just woke up... Night shift sucks

Might see what I can do next week :P but bit hard taking photos of yourself in that aspect, lol.

Don't worry he'll be paying for the RAA check and I wont be going out of my way for it to happen! he was really nice and his mate is in the MX5 Club of Aus as well, lol. but he was really really nice so I guess its ok.

Just buy the bloody car!

inverted_crucifix.jpg

I did this last night.

Pics or it didn't happen. Morning to, just woke up... Night shift sucks

Might see what I can do next week :P but bit hard taking photos of yourself in that aspect, lol.

Simon? Friends? I see no problem lol jkjk.

The pole at home isnt up anymore, I just do it in the city at the place that teaches me... cos their poles are better, lol.

Some of the stuff we have to learn for intermediate 2 is INSANE and I'm so damn scared :(

Specifically took $30 to the tattoo convention so I didn't get tattooed. Had to cash advance off my amex to my acvount, got charged fees, going to give the bank a price of my mind.

Then he wants an RAA check and THEN he might decide if he wants it or not confused.gif

how is this a problem?

when looking for a 4wd, we said we would pay for an RAA check and if it came back good, we would conciser buying it.

unless its RAA checked, we wont conciser a car

Then he wants an RAA check and THEN he might decide if he wants it or not confused.gif

how is this a problem?

when looking for a 4wd, we said we would pay for an RAA check and if it came back good, we would conciser buying it.

unless its RAA checked, we wont conciser a car

Consider*

And maybe its the fact that the blokes actually being very careful. Funny, I've sold cards, Ppl don't care.. Hand cash over and off they go.. If something breaks, Its breaks. At least the bloke is doing the right things :lol:

Specifically took $30 to the tattoo convention so I didn't get tattooed. Had to cash advance off my amex to my acvount, got charged fees, going to give the bank a price of my mind.

Idiot. Save yo monies and get yo sleeve finished.

f**king hell these drug and alcohol sessions are a crock of shit

Then he wants an RAA check and THEN he might decide if he wants it or not :S
how is this a problem? when looking for a 4wd, we said we would pay for an RAA check and if it came back good, we would conciser buying it. unless its RAA checked, we wont conciser a car
Consider* And maybe its the fact that the blokes actually being very careful. Funny, I've sold cards, Ppl don't care.. Hand cash over and off they go.. If something breaks, Its breaks. At least the bloke is doing the right things :lol:
Idiot. Save yo monies and get yo sleeve finished.

Nigga,

It wasn't a case of had no money, i just didn't take 1k down there, because i knew i would get tattooed (big mistake apparently), and i cash advanced from my credit card into my account (cheaper than breaking term deposits). The bank has made a ridiculous amount of money off me over the years (although i have paid $0 in interest on a 29k credit card haha suckers).

*I love my mum*ers think they can charge me fees for a cash advance. Nigger please.