Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

site shut down due to heat. At home with beer biggrin.png Lost my wall snake in a wall right before I left though sad.png Epic rescue mission first thing tomorrow.

Lucky bastard. What company do you work for?

Intergrated Cabling Solutions. We don't actually have an EBA or any hot weather policy but when the site you are on is suddenly abandoned and you are left working alone what can you do except go home and sink piss :D

Sitting on the shitter looking for jobs on seek. ergg. todays been hell

Upsets me man, I know you're a top bloke and know your shit back to front - I haven't done anything to deserve employment (really), as opposed to all your hard work and you still get nothing. Really does suck

im just annoyed.

Im happy to work where ever. for reasonable money. qualified mechanic. experience doing heavy stuff. i can weld. have f**ked with hydralics and have a forklift licence to.

Yet i always wind up at places like this. jist want somewhere that i can progress, earn some decent coin and learn new shit

Man of you don't

Mind f**ked heat and livin in the middle of

Nowhere the mines here are always screaming for people

http://www.xstrata.com/ follow the Links to Australia/employment

Edited by IHAVEA180

Upsets me man, I know you're a top bloke and know your shit back to front - I haven't done anything to deserve employment (really), as opposed to all your hard work and you still get nothing. Really does suck

im just annoyed.

Im happy to work where ever. for reasonable money. qualified mechanic. experience doing heavy stuff. i can weld. have f**ked with hydralics and have a forklift licence to.

Yet i always wind up at places like this. jist want somewhere that i can progress, earn some decent coin and learn new shit

whereabouts are you located mate?

I wouldnt mind getting into the mines either but there never seems to be positions for dedicated comms cablers. All seem to be electricians who also have the open reg licenses for comms :( I also wouldn't mind getting into an operator position with mining equipment though. Loaders, dump trucks etc. No idea where to start looking though.

Edited by EnFlaMEd

im just annoyed.

whereabouts are you located mate?

adelaide. happy to do fly in/out work to... happy to learn new shit/do whatever courses i need to as well.

And ihavea180 ill suss it out when i go to the toilet next haha.

Haha xstrata as mines all over oz mang lol if anyone wants mining jobs go on that site and has a squizz

I wouldnt mind getting into the mines either but there never seems to be positions for dedicated comms cablers. All seem to be electricians who also have the open reg licenses for comms :( I also wouldn't mind getting into an operator position with mining equipment though. Loaders, dump trucks etc. No idea where to start looking though.

Is that a fancy way of sayin radio tech?

site shut down due to heat. At home with beer biggrin.png Lost my wall snake in a wall right before I left though sad.png Epic rescue mission first thing tomorrow.

Intergrated Cabling Solutions. We don't actually have an EBA or any hot weather policy but when the site you are on is suddenly abandoned and you are left working alone what can you do except go home and sink piss :D

We have no heat policy either. Sucks balls with overalls over the top of everything hahaha.

Haha xstrata as mines all over oz mang lol if anyone wants mining jobs go on that site and has a squizz

I wouldnt mind getting into the mines either but there never seems to be positions for dedicated comms cablers. All seem to be electricians who also have the open reg licenses for comms sad.png I also wouldn't mind getting into an operator position with mining equipment though. Loaders, dump trucks etc. No idea where to start looking though.

Is that a fancy way of sayin radio tech?

Its an unfancy way of saying Data Communications Technician :lol: I mostly do structured cabling networks, security systems, phone systems and TV systems but I have done all kinds of shit in this job from Auditing gantry cranes at the DSTO to installing all the cabling and equipment for the VCS system which controls our rail network.

ohhhhhh All of them words confused me :Drugs:

lol Same deal as weapon just have a squizz at that site they have listing for all around oz dont know how it would work anywhere else but up here most the time people get hired by labour companies then go on a few month probation then go on the books for xstrata. Shit kickers here will 95% of the time start out on upwards of 80kp.a and then when you go on the book for xstrata its normaly arounf 125kp.a Nearly always shift work aswell. work on a 4n4 roster do 4 days have 4 days off do 4 nights have for days off. You end up working 6 months of the year but the onkly down side is 12 hr shifts and work majority of public holidays like chrissy and new years.

Hey VIC nuggets! No one has told me where we are going?

Is this an elabourate rouse to get me raped? Because You can just ask...Just sayin' yo.

i'll give 1000 internets to anyone who can find me a particular ad. it's of a guy in a cubicle, playing an FPS game of some sort. his boss walks over, so he alt + tab's out, then his workmate runs around the corner going "DEAD YA MOTHER FU...." until he sees the guys boss there.

kgo!

Throats f**king sore again. Think i needa see a doctor.

Inb4 zero sucks to much Cawk joke!

Edit: or is that just common knowledge now days?

i'll give 1000 internets to anyone who can find me a particular ad. it's of a guy in a cubicle, playing an FPS game of some sort. his boss walks over, so he alt + tab's out, then his workmate runs around the corner going "DEAD YA MOTHER FU...." until he sees the guys boss there.

kgo!

Haha I have seen that.

Something tells me it's either pepsi or kit Kay.

Loved the ad though

Is this an elabourate rouse to get me raped? Because You can just ask...Just sayin' yo.

Liam wants rekorderlig, as do I. So start at the Belgium beer garden. Then head crown for gambling and more drinks. And then hit town, strippers and the like... Either way, I have two missions to complete by 5am the next day... Mwhhahahaha

kgo!

Haha I have seen that.

Loved the ad though

can't seem to find much under pepsi or kit kat :( either way, have a cat vs bunny as thanks :)

Liam wants rekorderlig, as do I. So start at the Belgium beer garden. Then head crown for gambling and more drinks. And then hit town, strippers and the like... Either way, I have two missions to complete by 5am the next day... Mwhhahahaha

Note to self: Bring even more cash than initially expected :D

5 AM? Does VIC have a drinks shut off time like syd?

kgo!

Haha I have seen that.

Loved the ad though

can't seem to find much under pepsi or kit kat :( either way, have a cat vs bunny as thanks :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AYdDRTRaWr8&feature=related

Hmmm..... I found Simon's cat strangely addictive.

Intergrated Cabling Solutions. We don't actually have an EBA or any hot weather policy but when the site you are on is suddenly abandoned and you are left working alone what can you do except go home and sink piss biggrin.png

We have no heat policy either. Sucks balls with overalls over the top of everything hahaha.

Where are you at dude?

No, no we do not! And thank f**k for that too!!!! Wait so when is drinks shut off time? I'm going to need to account for this if I'm moving to new souht.... so is it just sydney? If it's just sydney I don't care as Sydney can go rot as far as I'm concerned.

Hmmm..... I found Simon's cat strangely addictive.

the fly guy one is one of my favourites :)

No, no we do not! And thank f**k for that too!!!! Wait so when is drinks shut off time? I'm going to need to account for this if I'm moving to new souht.... so is it just sydney? If it's just sydney I don't care as Sydney can go rot as far as I'm concerned.

Something like 70 pubs and clubs dont accept any entry after like 12 and drinks are off at 2am.

Pretty much any of the good places are cut out.

Intergrated Cabling Solutions. We don't actually have an EBA or any hot weather policy but when the site you are on is suddenly abandoned and you are left working alone what can you do except go home and sink piss biggrin.png

Where are you at dude?

Apprentice sparky with ETSA. *hides and waits for abuse

Edited by -Truck-

Where are you at dude?

Apprentice sparky with ETSA. *hides and waits for abuse

Lol all good. I have a couple of mates that work for ETSA. Probably a good wicket to be on.

Something like 70 pubs and clubs dont accept any entry after like 12 and drinks are off at 2am.

Pretty much any of the good places are cut out.

f**k THAT LAME SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c8e235a5-35fc-4387-8696-5e0a4cd9dfef.jpg

Lol the leafs suck.