Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so funny!! f**k that was not a good show but what an iconic theme. Wonder what ever happened to those actors? My guess is blowing goat for coke money.... And f**k how red was that rangas hair?!

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha so funny!! f**k that was not a good show but what an iconic theme. Wonder what ever happened to those actors? My guess is blowing goat for coke money.... And f**k how red was that rangas hair?!

f**k knows. They had Hermes on Triple J last year. Pretty funny bloke but cant remember what he had been up to. My favorite memories are of Hermes' jeep and when they had trikes in one episode. I always wanted a 3 wheeler after that. But yeah it was a shit show :lol:

4 drops of daves ghost pepper sauce into some ezy mac. This shit is hot!

Wait, found it.

It was Johnny Walker

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViGzbPSbmUY

oh my god... i owe you some serious snuggle time....

at the very least, you have earned a Beardyman...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dBQ8Clw_akc

I see your beardyman, And I raise you a DUB FX (Aussie that travels the world);

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8F6EoMdn95E

Edited by Vodkashot

I went to the actually shop on Saturday because I realised it's just down the road from my house. The whole place smelt of sugar, walkin through the door I was hit with a the smell of processed sugar. Some cool shit in there though.

I went to the actually shop on Saturday because I realised it's just down the road from my house. The whole place smelt of sugar, walkin through the door I was hit with a the smell of processed sugar. Some cool shit in there though.

Last night I had this same ezy mac shit and then later I had some vegetable bake with bum burner pepperonis and famous daves devil spit BBQ sauce. This morning about half way to work I started feeling like Mr Willie Jones (Craigs dad) from Friday After Next after he eats the Chilli dog. When I got to work I had to skip the pre start meeting and spent about 15 minutes impersonating an upside down volcano. Shit was epic.

I wish that USA foods place was in SA though. I would probably waste so much cash there. I did find out last week though that there is a dedicated chilli shop on my work route so Ill have to check that out sometime.

So, it turns out that chick I posted a few days ago that was badmouthing me on tumblr was actually "really hurt" by the way I just f**ked her off and moved on after not getting anywhere with her.

*que days of our lives*

Last night I had this same ezy mac shit and then later I had some vegetable bake with bum burner pepperonis and famous daves devil spit BBQ sauce. This morning about half way to work I started feeling like Mr Willie Jones (Craigs dad) from Friday After Next after he eats the Chilli dog. When I got to work I had to skip the pre start meeting and spent about 15 minutes impersonating an upside down volcano. Shit was epic.

I wish that USA foods place was in SA though. I would probably waste so much cash there. I did find out last week though that there is a dedicated chilli shop on my work route so Ill have to check that out sometime.

Theres that lolly shop downstairs near the food court area in TTP that have a ok amount of US foods.

Mainly candy and fizzy drinks but theres old school stuff and UK lollies too. So over priced though!

yeah f**k paying more than $30 for a slab of dr P. My sister bought some Dr Pepper jelly beans today though lol. I know from my little order that I will definitely be getting peanut butter M&Ms again

Yeah peanut butter M&M s are the shit!

That store wanted nearly $50 for a bag of them though haha when i was in the states they were like less then $10

Im keen to come up to Melb for drinks if Brizey goes. Lock it in eddy

You better be there.. Stop the whip cracking f**kya.... Oh and:

29cbf429.jpg

Drinking and driving... Love it....

No missus anymore. So no more whippin

Does this mean you will be coming to Thailand as well? Get you a Thai wife aswell? :lol:

Edited by Slippery Gypsy

Thailand will definately be on! Ive started putting cash away already just in case haha

Hey VIC nuggets! No one has told me where we are going?

Is this an elabourate rouse to get me raped? Because You can just ask...Just sayin' yo.

Liam wants rekorderlig, as do I. So start at the Belgium beer garden. Then head crown for gambling and more drinks. And then hit town, strippers and the like... Either way, I have two missions to complete by 5am the next day... Mwhhahahaha

That can only mean bad (good) things.

Scared and aroused all at once.

29cbf429.jpg

Dare you to bottle a pigeon at the next set of lights. If there is a nearby pigeon of course.

Hey VIC nuggets! No one has told me where we are going?

Is this an elabourate rouse to get me raped? Because You can just ask...Just sayin' yo.

Liam wants rekorderlig, as do I. So start at the Belgium beer garden. Then head crown for gambling and more drinks. And then hit town, strippers and the like... Either way, I have two missions to complete by 5am the next day... Mwhhahahaha

That can only mean bad (good) things.

Scared and aroused all at once.

I've always been aroused.. Bring it on.. Looks like more and more are coming out of the woodwork for Liam's arrival.

Thailand will definately be on! Ive started putting cash away already just in case haha

Excellent Smithers, Excellent...

29cbf429.jpg

Dare you to bottle a pigeon at the next set of lights. If there is a nearby pigeon of course.

I actually Slingshotted a Pigeon earlier this morning :whistle:

Does this mean you will be coming to Thailand as well? Get you a Thai wife aswell? :lol:

When you *milkshakes* thinking about goin? I'll be there in October

29cbf429.jpg

BADASSSSSSS drink driving in the drive way.....

thats hardcore :P

29cbf429.jpg

thats hardcore :P

Yep cos knowingly luck I'll get RBT after I pop the cap. Secondly, at least I can drinkers than three man drinks and still stand :lol:

Oh and pretty sure you are allowed to drink and drive. But not drive drunk.... So you can be driving with a beer in the car (say your first one) and they can't do shit? I also got told that you can't eat or drink at all in the car. As it's now considered a 'driver distraction' same as using mobile phones. But thing is with food and drink you automatically put it to your mouth and need no concentration unlike looking at a text or talking whilst driving

29cbf429.jpg

thats hardcore tongue.png

Yep cos knowingly luck I'll get RBT after I pop the cap. Secondly, at least I can drinkers than three man drinks and still stand laugh.png

i wish i could give you a run for your money at winton!

ill be going atleast a 10na for the fri-sat night.

went to burp on hindley, had burrito with super hot death sauce, i'm planning a ceremony for this spawn of satan.