Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

went to burp on hindley, had burrito with super hot death sauce, i'm planning a ceremony for this spawn of satan.

Don't post a photo like Zero did......

Yeah I'm not that keen on it's looks but the idea behind it seems good. Adjusting the height. But pure ricer mod.

Getting these with my next pay cheque:

RAYBRIG HEADLIGHTS

Edited by J's 180

Hey VIC nuggets! No one has told me where we are going?

Is this an elabourate rouse to get me raped? Because You can just ask...Just sayin' yo.

Liam wants rekorderlig, as do I. So start at the Belgium beer garden. Then head crown for gambling and more drinks. And then hit town, strippers and the like... Either way, I have two missions to complete by 5am the next day... Mwhhahahaha

That can only mean bad (good) things.

Scared and aroused all at once.

I've always been aroused.. Bring it on.. Looks like more and more are coming out of the woodwork for Liam's arrival.

Thailand will definately be on! Ive started putting cash away already just in case haha

Excellent Smithers, Excellent...

Im keen to come up to Melb for drinks if Brizey goes. Lock it in eddy

You better be there.. Stop the whip cracking f**kya.... Oh and:

29cbf429.jpg

Drinking and driving... Love it....

Dare you to bottle a pigeon at the next set of lights. If there is a nearby pigeon of course.

I actually Slingshotted a Pigeon earlier this morning :whistle:

Then update front page!

Anyone that is in VIC and isn't coming (...Who else is there???) is a f**king cragget. I am flying somewhere to party....f**king flying.

Yeah I'm not that keen on it's looks but the idea behind it seems good. Adjusting the height. But pure ricer mod.

Getting these with my next pay cheque:

RAYBRIG HEADLIGHTS

Your a pure ricer mod.

Edited by Gareth01

f**king gaaaay. you do realise they are an american company, posing as a japanese company, that sells chinese parts....

and j's: "the idea behind it seems good".... what idea??

the idea of having his hand on a thicker knob

f**king gaaaay. you do realise they are an american company, posing as a japanese company, that sells chinese parts....

and j's: "the idea behind it seems good".... what idea??

That you can mount it to a reciprocating saw and being adjustable you can customise the depth of penetration.

:P

Really blingy? Surely much like me your far beyond giving even the slightest shit about what part j's talks about buying but really never will. Pointless J's posts are epicly pointless.

went to burp on hindley, had burrito with super hot death sauce, i'm planning a ceremony for this spawn of satan.

My arse is going to kill me tomorrow. Just had another 4 or so drops added to pepper steak casserole. Almost went for the milk.

Really blingy? Surely much like me your far beyond giving even the slightest shit about what part j's talks about buying but really never will. Pointless J's posts are epicly pointless.

There's a rule for that now. Have to ban him from this thread like cambers?

There's a rule for that now. Have to ban him from this thread like cambers?

Getting close I recon.

Alright ma niggas. Question time.

Have a job interview at a fancy ass catering company, job is in their big ass deli. Very fancy shit.

Plan on wearing a casual business shirt, do I rock out my my sleeves out, or do I cover up as to negate any prejudice. It's a high paying job , head chef is old school. Wtf do I do?

I think I might have to oursource the work I want to get done on my car to Adelaidians.. Shit is stupid; Emailing and calling the workshops I want to do the work here, They couldn't f**king care.. And I'm looking at spending big money too.. Their loss I suppose.... Every workshop here seems to NOT give a shit...

Alright ma niggas. Question time.

Have a job interview at a fancy ass catering company, job is in their big ass deli. Very fancy shit.

Plan on wearing a casual business shirt, do I rock out my my sleeves out, or do I cover up as to negate any prejudice. It's a high paying job , head chef is old school. Wtf do I do?

Experience has proven to wear your sleeve's down over the tatt's.

Went for four interviews before my current job; Interviewers looked at what I had previously and looked away in disguist (Didn't even have my sleeve then).... Then just break it out once you've scored the job :lol:

Cover up Liam. If you want to be treated like a professional present like one. You wouldn't go to a high paying corporate interview all casual so why go to a high paying fancy pants eatery inter all casual.

Neil I've already done my part. If I could like it 100 more times I would.

Beardyman & Dub FX are fair talented but I prefer Reggie Watts

I was thinking of covering up. But it's a 1 month no contract until the end of that month. Might just rock sleeves down.

Gonna be hard to hide my neck tattoo (not throat) one day :P

My daily basher that i said i wouldnt mod is getting modded. More money wasted and i cant help myself!

FMIC and fuel pump ordered, car booked in for exhaust when i get back from work and looking for a EBC.

I have no self control!

Gotta love Blingy hate. Means I'm special. And the whole adjustability is what appealed to me. One minute you have normal gear knob and next you have one nearly as high as some of you drifters have them a bit above what the MAX ones showed. Also for those running Hydro handbrakes with the handle vertical (i.e. Nigel's 180sx) wouldn't that get in the way?

Except of course the gearknob don't go that high. Don't worry I'm not getting one. My Trust GREX is good enough for me. Just wanted to share.

On another topic:

Anybody watched Hot Version Vol 110. Racing Drift Part 3. Got some wicked cars in there i.e. Saito's "americanized" S15-80 with LS1 and LHD. And heaps of my fav 180's like GP Sports crew, and Koguchi Power

Part 2 out of 4:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7eJepPbmC2g&feature=related

if you guys are bored watch it perhaps....

Edited by J's 180

My daily basher that i said i wouldnt mod is getting modded. More money wasted and i cant help myself!

FMIC and fuel pump ordered, car booked in for exhaust when i get back from work and looking for a EBC.

I have no self control!

I know that feel bro. I have already spent what I paid for my daily on mods for it :lol:

I have no self control!

I know that feel bro. I have already spent what I paid for my daily on mods for it laugh.png

Thats where you need to get a work car like me :lol:

2011 Toyota Hilux Workmate... And I can't do a fkn thing to it... hahahaha

I have no self control!

I know that feel bro. I have already spent what I paid for my daily on mods for it :lol:

Haha I told my missus all I would do is a set a cheap rims.

So I bought sone CR Kia's haha now booked in at AM Performance and been eyeing off a new turbo and then brakes and probably trans wouldnt cope so theu need upgrading :P

See what happens!