Sign in to follow this  
Slippery Gypsy

Ze's Hate Space, Dare To Enter?

^^^ Bahaha your missus is gonna kill you. Just tell her it was all cheap :thumbsup:

My daily basher that i said i wouldnt mod is getting modded. More money wasted and i cant help myself!

FMIC and fuel pump ordered, car booked in for exhaust when i get back from work and looking for a EBC.

I have no self control!

I know that feel bro. I have already spent what I paid for my daily on mods for it laugh.png

Thats where you need to get a work car like me :lol:

2011 Toyota Hilux Workmate... And I can't do a fkn thing to it... hahahaha

Ive got work cars when im in Roma or Moomba or whatever and cant do anything to them so i spend all mine cash on my.daily which isnt actually.used daily haha

Wish i had a work car at home though :(

^^^ Bahaha your missus is gonna kill you. Just tell her it was all cheap :thumbsup:

Haha its my money not hers and she knows it

But she wants us to go to Russia end of the year for.xmas for a holiday haha so need to save

OUCH

jag2.jpg

And this if for Kranze coz he all gangster and that (should know who this is people)

ogsnoop.jpg

I miss having a work car but at the same I don't mind driving mine into work because it isn't an econovan :lol:

Think I'm gonna have to put more money away for this trip than previously thought.

First night out with gareth cost me $5-600 plus whatever I won at crown (alot).

Think I'm gonna have to put more money away for this trip than previously thought.

You can say that again!

I think I might have to oursource the work I want to get done on my car to Adelaidians.. Shit is stupid; Emailing and calling the workshops I want to do the work here, They couldn't f**king care.. And I'm looking at spending big money too.. Their loss I suppose.... Every workshop here seems to NOT give a shit...

Alright ma niggas. Question time.

Have a job interview at a fancy ass catering company, job is in their big ass deli. Very fancy shit.

Plan on wearing a casual business shirt, do I rock out my my sleeves out, or do I cover up as to negate any prejudice. It's a high paying job , head chef is old school. Wtf do I do?

Experience has proven to wear your sleeve's down over the tatt's.

Went for four interviews before my current job; Interviewers looked at what I had previously and looked away in disguist (Didn't even have my sleeve then).... Then just break it out once you've scored the job laugh.png

Ok, i was on my phone before so my replies may have been retarded.

Job is offered on a 1 month, no contract trial basis, if they like you they will take you on a contract.

Problem with not showing tattoos at the interview is they can get rid of me on the first day if i rock up and they can see them.

Catch doubley duce.

Cover them. but mention them in the interview and just state that there generally always covered at work.

Cover them. but mention them in the interview and just state that there generally always covered at work.

They won't be though.

Uniform is 3/4 length jacket.

Hence the dilemna haha

Rock out with them then. if your boss isnt a total dick shouldnt have a problem.. not like you have much customer interaction anyways.

Photobucket Pictures, Images and Photos

The f**k Hollands? You know her or chance?

Weird . She posted that 2 hours ago

Lol. nfi who that is.

And id dare say my hairs safe tonight... dont see it hitting 250 before i pass the f**k out.

Dan, get my message or no go? I know I said Wednesday but I meant whenever you're free* Derp.

Lol. nfi who that is.

And id dare say my hairs safe tonight... dont see it hitting 250 before i pass the f**k out.

She bitched it anyway.

Bitch needs a pole to the head.... Talking shit

Like that.

^^ agreed.

Lol. nfi who that is.

Yeah I recon your safe.

Edited by Gareth01

Evening *milkshakes*

*Unmotivated hat tip

This has to be the latest I've ever logged in

I was f**ked over with work today

That and I have the shits cause I won't be getting the rx7 so I'm stuck with the s15

One angry man right here

Edited by Stig Mick

Yeah Hollands your safe.. I was hoping you'd cut it anyway to be cool.......................................... :whistle:

Lol subtle.

Edited by Gareth01

Sup good people of the internetz.

Watching Constantine, iv seen it before but it's one of those can do double view movies.

LoL at PBM ribbed for her pleasure, hate high knobs thou, would happily grasp something a lil shorter.

Yeah Hollands your safe.. I was hoping you'd cut it anyway to be cool.......................................... whistle.gif

Lol subtle.

Don't need to be subtle.. We will make him cut it at Matsuri... Orrrrrrrrr We can just do it when hes passed out drunk

Ah touché mr half an hour ahead :thumbsup:

Weird as fk but I love dark confusing movies

Rules to being an employed and respectable pothead:

7. Do not go to Unemployed sesh party on a Tuesday night. When leaving at 0013HRS you will be asked "Why are you leaving so early?"